Kansas State is situated in the state of Kansas in the US.
The main campus is in Manhattan, Kansas; the Polytechnic (aviation) campus is in Salina (an hour away), and Olathe (research) campus is in Olathe (about two hours away).
There are nine colleges and hundreds of degree options to choose from.
Noteworthy functions at Kansas State University include:
• The only institution in the US with +3 Carnegie Professors of the Year teaching
• Very high academic output, papers and citations per faculty for research
• Internationalization: Global research collaborations, religious facilities and international diversity
• Arts & culture facilities, concerts, events & exhibitions, community art & cultural investment
• Innovation: Patents, Industrial research, spin-off companies
• Agriculture: Four Feed the Future labs located in Africa, Asia and Latin America; and home to the National Bio and Agro-defense facility
Courses and programs are taught in English.