The University of Divinity welcomes and provides overseas students with a safe, enjoyable and rewarding place to study. The University complies with Australia’s law to promote quality education and consumer protection of overseas students. Pastoral and academic support is offered to all students.
The University offers a range of services to support and help students to succeed in their studies. These include:
- A compulsory orientation program for all new overseas students
- Library orientation
- English language skills assistance
- Academic skills assistance
- Course advice and course planning
- Pastoral care
- Reference to other services and emergency contacts
These services are delivered by each College for their overseas students.